Last Day. Sad Day.

Today was fun yet bitter sweet. I think we were all ready to bring this week to a close. GAETI 2018 was super fast but I really wish it was two weeks. I want more time to perfect my art project but it turned out pretty well. The morning session with Jullian Smart on Character/Positive Behavior was well. She have us some strategies I would implement along with PBIS. We were pressed for time so we had to eat during art. To our surprise Dr. Bracey's department head, I forgot his name, paid for our lunch. For some reason free food tastes better. After finishing up our art project it was time to present. I must say everyone did an excellent job. I was fun to watch and participate and be students. Sometime we forget to enjoy the moment. So that's what I will do for the 2018-2019 school year. Be great and enjoy the moments. So good bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mind Hurts

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Lesson Planning