Coding

Today was a little fast past. Dr. Lee started the day with Adobe Spark which was fun. Spark is easy to use and free. Everybody enjoyed creating videos by adding images, narration, and audio. After lunch we had a presentation on 3D printing which is something I would love to do with my students. I just have to figure out where I can get money to purchase one. Our time was short in art. Everybody was able to prime their boards and pick out their background designs. I really wish we had more time. I take my art vert seriously. Now coding was a bit challenging. Dr. Lee stated the we must follow the coding rules. Some of us were getting lost. It reminded me of the 7th graders. We did not follow the rules very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mind Hurts

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Lesson Planning