GAETI Reunion

Today was the start of an awesome week for GAETI participants. It was a combination of participants from the 2014 to 2017 institutes. I was one of the lucky ones because I am a member of the first GAETI workshop. It was so good to see Floraline, Collins, and Tony. I wished they all would have came back. That was the best workshop of my teaching career. Also, teachers from West Oktibbeha County High school are here. We had some catching up to do. Mrs. Angela is still loud and fun but I love her so dearly. I got a glimps of Dr. Lee. I can't wait to see what he has in store for us tomorrow. Today's presenters did a great job. The Funchess's from Yazoo jazzed us up with some wonderful musical strategies and Mr. Weir brought it home with some practical strategies I think could benefit my school and district greatly. Our schools has been doing the same thing for the past five years and it is not working. I think he could very change some things for us. Day one down, four more to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mind Hurts

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Lesson Planning