First Follow-Up

Today was the first follow-up meeting for GAETI 2014. I was so nice seeing everyone and to hear about all the technology everyone is implementing in there classroom. We also go some more awesome materials today. I can truly say because of GAETI this year started off so much better. I will slowly integration different technological tools into classroom. I sure the students would love them. I didn't want to pull of my rabbits out the the hate so soon in the school year. But most importantly, I first have to see how these tools address and enhance learning objectives. I was extremely tired but lunch have me a little boost of energy. A few class members weren't able to make it but I sure they will read all about in the blogs. Not only did GAETI provide better teaching strategies, it all open avenues for other workshops. On yesterday I was on th4e MSU-Starkville campus to attend the Stockmarket Game training hosted by MSCEE. I did have too many examples for technology use. However, when I come back in March I plan on blowing everyone's socks off. Later GAETI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mind Hurts

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Lesson Planning