Last Day of GAETI

Today is bitter sweet. This is the last meeting for GAETI 2014 summer participants. It was so fun meeting Dr. Bracey and all of her colleagues who have shared such valuable tools and resources. I love seeing everyone in good spirit and hearing about different technology tools they have implemented and other accomplishments. This experience as been a great one. This is the last day of meeting and we are still learning. Today Dr. Bariswell introduced us to Camtasia. Camtasia is time consuming but I like it. Now I have to figure out how I can get access to this software. I see myself making a lot of videos in the near future. I tried humus, an egg roll, and a European cookie. I guess I can now considered myself cultured. Thanks GAETI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mind Hurts

Tomorrow is the Big Day

Lesson Planning